1) Coaching and Support: Do you need a bit of additional guidance? If so our certified nutritionist and trainer is available by email and Imessage/text message to answer ANY fitness and nutrition questions you may have and for support and guidance. You are not alone in your journey; we are here to help support you! You will also receive a 15-20 minute video conference with me biweekly/monthly.
2) Flexible Dieting Ebook: The Ebook explains more in depth what are macronutrients and how to flexible diet. Also includes a macro substitution guide, meal ideas, and a healthy eating list.
3) Diet Analysis and Form Check: Biweekly your coach will ask for food logs to assess if you are consuming the appropriate macronutrients and micronutrients for proper health. We are not the food police! We want you to enjoy a social life! We will simply make suggestions on how to improve your diet quality to ensure you are getting all the proper nutrients you need. We will also request (if desired) “form check” videos to ensure each client is properly completing their exercises.
4) Personalized Flexible Dieting Program: Our dietitian will provide you with a macronutrient guide complete with a breakdown of your daily optimal macronutrient ratio AND a flexible portion “points” guide. We will tell you how many portions of proteins, carbs, and fat exchanges you should eat each day and you pick the foods you want, while still achieving your body composition, health and athletic goals. No food restrictions!
5) Personalized Workout Plan: Our personalized workout program designed by a trainer will help you achieve your goals, whether that be burning away stubborn fat, or building lean muscle. Depending on the # of months purchased, your workouts will change once every month to prevent boredom and plateau. All programs are personalized for YOU own goals, your time commitment, your available equipment (or lack of equipment) and your athletic abilities. These workouts can be designed for complete beginners, advanced athletes, individuals with injuries, and those with or without access to a gym or gym equipment.
6) Weekly Check-Ins, Accountability and Adjustments: Each week you will complete a client check-in form, which allows our coach to evaluate your progress, make tweaks to your cardio/workouts/macronutrient, and add refeed or cheat meal days for hormonal regulation & balance. These check-ins are also a great time to discuss with your coach any challenges you may be having so we can work together to help make things as easy as possible for you!
7) #TeamBeyou2befit Support Group: The best part of becoming a BikiniBod member? 24/7 access to a supportive Facebook Community. We are a supportive community of individuals who share our successes, challenges, and progress with each other. You get access FOREVER to our support group for any questions you may have along the way. This is a great way to meet new friends and keep yourself accountable.
Why Do You Need a Coach?
* You have no idea where to begin.
* You are unsatisfied with your current repetitive workout and restrictive diet plan.
* Your goals are to lose fat, build muscle, get healthier or get stronger.
* You need a consistent layed out plan and guidance along the way.
* You want a professional trainer to develop an effective plan.
* You need a support system to keep you motivated.
What is Included?
* One 3-6 day customized workout & cardio plan based on your goals, desired availability, available equipment (gym/home based/no equipment) and time commitment
* Macro Calculations
* BeYou2BeFit Macros Ebook: explanation of macronutrients, how to count macros, healthy eating grocery list, macro exchange list, meal ideas.
* Unlimited email and imessage/text message correspondence for the duration of your coaching for all questions, concerns, and support.
* Weekly progress check-ins for the duration of your program when macro and cardio adjustments are required.
* One brand new workout program every 4 weeks (based on program duration).
How Many Months Can I Sign Up For?
If you wish to purchase additional months please add multiple “coaching packages” to your cart. Otherwise, we will send you a monthly reminder to re-sign!
*Please note: this is not for competition prep (14-16 weeks pre-competition*
When Will My Coaching Begin?
Plans take 5-7 business days for completion once client form and payment has been submitted. We will contact you via the email provided in your client form to begin!